Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Honest Opinion

I'd love your honest opinion. I am trying to design my own template for my new Digital Scrapbooking Store. The fabulous web designer Marcie from Marci Mo Designs is doing all the hard stuff! I just have to make the background templates.

This is similar to what it would look like once you go to the store. Is it too busy?
I love pink and brown, polka dots, and a digital scrapbooked look...not professional, but yet not too busy.
What's your opinion?


Store Home

Background template

3 comments:

  1. Love it Erika. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into your site. Can't wait to be your CT. Hugs, Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like it. Sooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!