Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

Want to barter, trade, or swap?

If you are interested, please contact me for further details! You an find my email

Some of the things I'd be interested in....
Scentsy
Jewelry
Craft Items
Girly Hairbows & Headbands
E-patterns
More digital scrapbooking kits {Only if you are the actual designer please}
Etsy items...
Photography props
Household Decor
and more!
Being Specific here...
Cute little crocheted baby hats
Baby wrap
PLEASE NO:
VINYL LETTERING
{I own my own business}
Or BLOG DESIGN
{I do my own..thanks!}

*If there is something not listed you'd like to trade, please feel free to ask!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!