Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday Freebie: 3 Happy Halloween Styles

Download Expired


Download Expired

Download Expired

As we are getting more settled into our home, I've been able to devote a little more time to designing. I know my days are numbered because baby girl will be arriving in December. {Yikes}

So for today's Friday Freebie I've created 3 different PS styles to choose from {or you can download all three}. Just please respect my TOU's and remember that these are NOT to be used commercially.
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your great styles. Love the colors you used. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!