Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LDS Blog Train: "The Greatest Gift"







I want to let you know how Thankful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me. I hope you'll take a minute to remember the true meaning of Christmas and think about what "The Greatest Gift" truly means to you. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Now on to the next fabulously talented designer...Rachel from
My 4 Princesses Designs

If you get lost along the way, feel free to use the links below!






Designs by Megan B
Pink Igloo Designs {You are HERE}
My 4 Princesses Designs
The Latest Scoop Too
SAHM Scrapper
Shelly Marie Scraps
DesignZ by Dede
KatLen Kreations
A Creative Life
Little Penguins Designs
Garden Girl Designs
Holley Berry Designs
Why Didn't Anyone tell Me That Noisy Pancakes
Psycho Zoe
Plum Dumpling Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Scrappy Pilgrim
Digi Scrap by Cari Lopez
Toddlers of Unusual Size
Word Art World
Trish H. Designs
Designs By Alevtina
Audra's Little Scraps
Steadfast and Immovable
Robyn Pali Designs
All LDS Freebies
Craft With Me
Hot Pink Pansy


28 comments:

  1. Pretty contribution to the blog train.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great contribution to this beautiful blog train! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE your part of the blog train! I think it's my very favorite. Thank you SO much for taking the time to share your amazing talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a wonderful part of the blog train. Have a blessed CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely contribution to this beautiful BT! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your hard work for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love your designs. I especially LOVE that it downloads from your site rather than being redirected and having to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much! And I too am grateful for Christ my Savior's birth. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for this beatiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. except for my slow internet these three sets are too wonderful! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for sharing it. Have a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks for sharing your lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic job on your kit - thanks so much for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for your awesome contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!