Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Freebie: Canvas Valentine Buttons

DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

Did I mention I LovE Valentines day?
I love everything about it! The colors...the hearts...the sweets & treats..but most of all a day dedicated to express my love!!! Mushy Mushy..I know!!

I decided to create some valentine buttons for all of you. I hope you enjoy them!
I'd LOVE to see what you create with them. I've had a few people email me some pictures or links to their projects using my kits. It makes my whole day when I see what others create. If you email me any pictures, I'll be sure to showcase your project. I have some adorable projects from others that I'll be featuring on Monday!

Be sure to become a follower on either facebook, or on the sidebar of my blog. I'm giving away 10 free "Hugs & Kisses" kits. 5 to my facebook followers, and 5 to the "followers" on my blog.
The drawing ends next Thursday so don't miss out!

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie! I love V-day too, it's my 13th wedding anniversary! Yes, I’m one of the crazies that go married on Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this freebie. I used your design on a card. Here is the link. Have a great week :) http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2011/02/hanging-heart-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!