Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

LDS Blog Train: The 6 Be's






I LOVE President Hinckley's talk about the 6 Be's.
Having young children in our home I thought it would be fun to incorporate "The 6 Bee's" for them to easily remember his talk.
So that's what you're getting from me! Bee Themed papers and Bee themed word art. I truly hope you enjoy using this kit. I'd absolutely LOVE to see what you create with my portion of the blog train.

**I'm currently looking for a few more CT Team members. If you are interested, please email me, and I'll send you the info.**

Next up is JENN from Dancing Princess Designs

Here is a list of all participating in the LDS blog train. If you get lost along the way, please follow the links below, or go to the LDS BLOG TRAIN website.

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always- absolutely stunning! And you're so getting an email from me wanting to be on your CT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your designs Erika, thanks so much for joining in the train. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet that you all are doing this. I never even knew there was a blog train for us LDS'ers!! I really do not need any more DIGI stuff, but I am going to visit you all anyhow! LOVE YOUR FREEBIE!! SOOOOO cute! I say I don't need anymore...but really how can one resist your adorable work! Maybe just a little more won't hurt???

    Thank you and your work is A-MAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. I appreciate all of you that are so willing to share. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your words!! Thanks. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you! I always LOVE your designs... Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!