Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

On a good note...


Judy from "Judy's Handmade Creations" made my whole day by emailing me a few pictures of the amazing projects she's made by using items from my freebies. Adorable huh?

When I see my products being used by all of you in such creative ways, it's hard for me to imagine quiting the Freebie Friday. I just can't do it. Why punish the good?

Judy...thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us..and reminding me that there are a lot of good people out there that use my products in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you for posting. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I didn't answer your last blog called 'sad news' because my English is not very good. I hope you keep going on with the blog trains en freebies for the people that use your product to be creative =).

    Greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!