Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Newest Accomplishment




As if I didn't already have enough on my plate! I couldn't resist adding another obsession to the list of things to do. I LOVE digital scrapbooking and I love designing. But I find myself not getting my own layouts done.
I've always wanted to try my hand at CT-ing for someone in return for free kits, so now I HAVE to actually turn in layouts. I am officially CT-ing for DOWN THIS ROAD DESIGNS and for JACABEAN DESIGNS.
So far I've already gotten 4 layouts of my own done. YAY ME!
These are wonderful girls to work with, so I'm excited to see what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment!
Have a happy digi-scrappin day!